Follow my weight loss journey which will include my food diary and recipes.

Friday 21 March 2014

Peanut hottie

I had seen a lot of my fellow slimming world instagram friends post pictures of this peanut hottie. It's meant to be a hot drink and I had seen it popping up everywhere, so naturally I just had to get some.

I got it from sainsburys for £2.99 and when I say I got it, I mean my friend nicely got it for me as I wasn't going into sainsburys for ages and wanted it as soon as possible. 

As soon as my friend handed it over to me, I Just had to use it, so I sprinkled some into my porridge and it's safe to say I am hooked ( and so is my friend). I have not used it as a drink yet but I look forward to when I do! It comes in an orange tub and smells delicious. It was being passed round the team for all to smell! 


Now I love peanut butter cookies and I just love peanut butter over all. 20 grams of this is 4 syns and it's totally worth it! 
So far I have just used it for porridge and my favourite peanut butter flavoured oat cookies! I have plans for many more things! 

So to all you readers and fellow slimming world members, I would say get out to a shop now to get some! Or just wait until morning... 


My cookies..


Enjoy all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment