Follow my weight loss journey which will include my food diary and recipes.

Thursday 13 March 2014

Slimming world baked oats.


Really loving breakfast at the moment, so I am trying lots of different recipes. This morning decided to make my own version of baked oatmeal! Slimming world style.  I have to say that I am a big fan of this and will be making it again.

Slimming world baked oatmeal

35g plain oats (healthy extra)
100ml semi skimmed milk (part of healthy extra, I'm saving the rest for a hot chocolate later.)
1 tbsp golden syrup (2.5 syns)
Cinnamon (optional)
2 tbsp of sweetener (optional)
Banana (optional)
1 tsp choc shot (optional) (0.5 syns)

Preheat oven to 180 (fan oven temperature)

Mix all ingredients together and pour in an oven proof dish.

Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm on top.

Serves with whatever you wish.


I had chopped banana and 1 tsp of choc shot with mine.










No comments:

Post a Comment