Follow my weight loss journey which will include my food diary and recipes.

Sunday 6 April 2014

Food diary day 4- extra easy

So I have been doing success express the past 3 days to see if it would help with my weightloss as I have started to slow down due to not having much left to lose.

Today however I have gone for extra easy   Due to going out for dinner with mum and not being able to focus as much on the 2/3 superfree. 

I am going do extra easy now until weigh in and see what the results are! I am actually excited for once haha. Anyway here is my food diary for today. 

Breakfast
Bitesize weetabix (hexb) with milk (hexa) and banana 

Lunch
Nando's with mum- meal platter ( shared for 2 people) 
Includes a whole chicken (11.5 syns) with 2 reg sides and 2 bottomless drinks. 
Me and mum chose spice rice (2.5 syns) and salad as our sides. 
Worked out at 7 syns for each of us. 

Dinner 
Ratatouille jacket potato and salad 

Snacks 
Aldi Greek style yoghurt with banana and choc shot (0.5 syns) 
Apple
Pink and white (2.5 syns) 






No comments:

Post a Comment