Follow my weight loss journey which will include my food diary and recipes.

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sucess express food diary- day 1

Had a lovely 1lb loss this week which means I am back to 9st 11lbs. Looking to speed up the loss a bit so giving success express a go, I am wary due to extra healthy extras. 

I have decided to document my food for the week, doesn't seem to be much on the food diary front to say if it works or not. 




Day 1

Breakfast
2 bananas, 35g fruit and fibre and apple pie muller light (1 syn) (1st hex b) 

Lunch
Mexican rice bake with mange tout and roasted courgettes ( 1st hex a) 

Dinner
Vegetable soup 

Snacks
Apple
Celery and marmite 
Raspberries 
Banana
Mange tout
Custard-7 syns 
Pink and white- 2.5 syns 
Peanut hifi bar (2nd hex b) 
Cheese strings (2nd hex a) 

Ate a lot today... Going to stick with it and see how it goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment