Follow my weight loss journey which will include my food diary and recipes.

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Weigh in blues


Sorry I haven't posted the rest of the good diary, it got really busy and I just had to much to do! But it was weigh in day yesterday and the results were not the best. 

Only lost half a pound and ended up binge eating when I got home! I had 6 slices of dominos and a large pack of Doritos. Now needing to do some serious damage control. Less than 5 syns a day, going to the gym tomorrow, Friday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully i can get a maintain at weigh in! 

Got all my books out and made an order with asda! It's going to be here tomorrow. 

6 and a half pounds from target. 

Hope you have all had a good week! I am certainly going to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment